This year we have a watery theme. The rally is titled " Home from the Sea! " .... all the locations are RNLI Lifeboat Stations !
Visit the locations and take a photo of your bike with the required Lifeboat station in the background. Take arty unusual viewpoint photos by all means but keep those ones for yourself. All we want you to upload is a nice bog standard photo of the station with your bike. Nothing fancy. Also this year, no Aerial drone photos please.
Upload your photos using a unique link we will provide, You can upload your photos one at a time, in groups or all together whenever you like. It is also possible to use your unique link to upload photos instantly " in the field" when you take them on your phone camera if you wish. No faffing about with camera memory cards or cables to your computer.
This year we have introduced a number of changes. As the event has grown, the original format required a lot of behind the scenes work to manage the website and photo albums. Changes were necessary to reduce the workload behind the scenes.
1. There will be NO Rider table, nor links to individuals albums displayed on the website. Riders will receive their upload link as per normal. The only people able to view the album is the rider ,ourselves and anyone the rider chooses to share the viewing link with.
2. The web page will show an up to date total number of riders currently entered in the event. No individual names will be listed
3. The minimum number of locations to be uploaded to receive a "bronze" certificate has been increased to 10.
4. We have decided to discontinue the monthly " brief" location.
5. The €10 entry fee has been switched to £10 GBP entry fee. This is due to banking fees being incurred through paypal which we can no longer sustain and a general increase in costs such as website, postage and location research costs. At current exchange rates, It is a very modest increase in the entry fee which has not increased in over ten years. Switching to Sterling avoids a larger Euro increase and rip off Paypal banking charges.
6. READ the PDF file download . It contains IMPORTANT information
7. There is a location this year that requires TWO photos to successfully achieve it.
8. We don't care what motorcycles you use.
Full Instructions will be forwarded as usual by email upon payment of the entry fee .
The deadline for entry is 30th May 2023. You must have submitted the entry fee by that date, in order to
receive an upload link for the event.
Rally finishes 30th September 2023.
The appropriate certificate and rally sticker will be issued in December 2023 for the following :
10-11 locations -Bronze
12-14 Locations -Silver
15 Locations -Gold
ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT WOLFHOUNDRALLY AT G MAIL DOT COM
Home from the Sea
2. Red Bay
11. Lough Ree
12. Clifden Beach
14. Arranmore Rescue Memorial
14 A Arranmore old Coastguard Station
15. Lough Swilly
Total Number of Riders 144
- Final Rider Total updated 31/5/2023
Payment is via Paypal. You do NOT need a paypal account to use paypal.
Each entry must be manually processed in order to create the riders Photo Album and Upload link. This can take up to a week. This may seem like a long time, but we have day jobs and we also like to ride our own bikes so we are restricted as to when we process the entries.
You will receive detailed instructions as to how to upload photos into your album in the email we send you.
Also, to stay updated on Rally news, add your name to our news list sign up form. ( if you have already subscribed on the IBA Ireland site, you may find your details already added
2023 ENTRY NOW CLOSED
2023 ENTRY NOW CLOSED
Due to rising paypal costs, we have changed the entry fee for the 2023 photo rally from €10 to £10, rather than have a larger increased Euro fee.
You do NOT need a paypal account, you can click the debit.credit card link. Please watch your spam folders as the email with your upload link sometimes ends up as spam. The rally instructions will come from "wolfhoundrally at g mail dot com"
If you used your paypal account, our email will go to THAT paypal email address
Please ensure your delivery address is correct as this is where any certificate is posted to.
RALLY ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2023. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US STATING YOU DIDN'T REALIZE ENTRY WAS CLOSING BUT HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED SOME LOCATIONS. CLOSED MEANS CLOSED. NO EXCEPTIONS.